Updated as at 1st Oct 2019
Overview and Scope
Your personal data privacy is important to us and TaraBliss Pte Ltd is highly committed in respecting and managing your Personal Data collected in line with this Policy.
When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect
TaraBliss may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- When you provide Personal Data by filling in website online forms or social media online forms, when giving feedback, asking queries, requests and other submissions;
- If and when you contact TaraBliss (i.e. telephone calls, messages, online chat programmes, social media, and emails), we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our website, programmes, and apps including, but not limited to, cookies, location data, weblogs and other communication data, that you access;
- When you fill up customer data form online or hardcopy and membership programmes ;
- If you enter into any contract with TaraBliss or purchase any products/services from TaraBliss;
- If you participate in any exhibition, event or workshop organised by TaraBLiss or where TaraBliss is a participant;
TaraBliss may collect the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
- Full name;
- Mailing and residential addresses;
- Email addresses;
- Mobile numbers;
- Date of Birth;
- Photos and CCTV/Videos;
- Medical History and/or skin conditions;
What purposes does TaraBliss Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
TaraBliss may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- To perform or carry out TaraBliss obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; (i.e. purchase and delivery of TaraBliss products and services);
- To enable TaraBliss subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfil obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with TaraBliss;
- To handle products and services requests and enquiries; (including payments for products and services);
- To administer and update your records in our databases; monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of previous transactions;
- To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of TaraBliss products, services, activities and events;
- To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new products, services, projects, and planning of events;
- To improve TaraBliss customer service through your feedback and recommendations;
- To facilitate data analysis and business planning purposes;
- To process your enquiries and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
- For communications, sales and marketing efforts and leads generation;
- To manage sign-up and administration of events/lucky draws/ promotions;
- To send regular e-newsletter and promotion messages;
- For government, audit and other regulatory purposes, including but not limited to, government grant applications, etc.;
- For security, safety surveillance and monitoring purposes;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers. These agents and service providers include:
- Affiliated companies within TaraBliss for marketing and administrative purposes (i.e. verification and IT purposes); and
- Marketing partners and third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators providing IT, website, customer relationship management and marketing support) who perform functions such as marketing.
We only collect, process, use or disclose such Personal Data, in accordance with this policy. If you are acting as an intermediary, or otherwise on behalf of a third party, or supply us with information regarding a third party, you undertake that you are an authorised representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained consent from such third party to our collection, processing, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this policy by referring them to our agencies’ website.
Consent for the collection and use of your Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, TaraBliss may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected. TaraBliss shall not be liable for any damage, claim and/or harm suffered by you as a result of your failure to update us of any change of your Personal Data.
If you are under 16 years of age, you may browse the TaraBliss website. However, you may not provide personal information to us. This site is not designed for persons under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
Does TaraBliss disclose Personal Data to third parties?
TaraBliss may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
On occasion, TaraBliss may use third party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as outlined under “What purposes does TaraBliss Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?” You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on TaraBliss website or continuing to engage with TaraBliss.
TaraBliss may use and disclose your Personal Data to perform your instructions and, as relevant, (a) comply with legislative and regulatory requirements; (b) protect or defend our property, services and legal rights; c) Prevent fraud against TaraBliss and others; (d) take emergency measures for the purpose of securing the safety of customers, TaraBliss, or the general public.
TaraBliss may transfer the Personal Data to our affiliates, subsidiaries, and service providers. TaraBliss will not transfer Personal Data outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
For how long does TaraBliss retain your Personal Data?
TaraBliss will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
When you visit any of TaraBliss websites, TaraBliss may collect or analyse anonymized information from which individual information will not be identified. The information collected may include the number of users and the amount of time they stay on our website, which countries they are from, and what mode of device they are currently using to view our website, as well as domain information that helps us to learn our client’s profile, the frequency of viewing. We use this information to improve our website’s content and navigation.
How does TaraBliss protect your Personal Data?
The Personal Data that we hold about you may be stored on cloud service providers hosted in Singapore. TaraBliss implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, TaraBliss cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
Links to third party websites from TaraBliss website
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.
TaraBliss reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.